Monday, January 7, 2013

Best and Worst Covers











 This cover is quite clever and cute. I like how the designer used actual beds to write out the word "bed". The colors go well together (no outrageous bright colors). Also, there is balance in the picture because the beds are neatly laid out in a line.















I really like this cover because it made me think. I can tell the colors were very carefully chosen, because the cover letters go hand in hand with the title. It took me a while to understand what the title was and who the author was, and for a second, I myself, felt dyslexic. The cover is simple, yet complex in its own way.


 The 10 Worst Book Covers In The History Of Literature
 All I have to say to this is "wow", just "wow". This cover is just outrageous. Not only are there far too many font colors and sizes, but the font isn't even clearly visible. The author has too many bright colors that do not create a smooth rhythm for the cover, and there is just too much going in it.




712b64ff748c378d48be45359da07d43_width_600x
Oh goodness, this is just crazy. Zombie racoons and killer bunnies? Wow, I cannot stop laughing. The font colors are hideous and why did the designer even use 5 different fonts in the first place? There are too many pictures and colors in the background and this cover is not one that anyone would take seriously.


EXTRA:


HAHAHAHA, I THOUGHT THIS ONE WAS HILARIOUS SO I JUST ADDED IT TO THE BLOG!

 5dfecb1c66ab2286f1eefe8dd6c597c8_width_600x


No comments:

Post a Comment