Monday, January 7, 2013

Yearbook-IMED

   Soooo, January term IMED class has begun and I am excited because we, the students, are brainstorming ideas for the yearbook cover. From the many yearbooks I have seen throughout the years, my main aim is to make the RCHS yearbook as different as possible, because we RCHS students are, after all, very unique. I think the yearbook cover should be black with small, inspirational words (if not purple, then white) running in rows across the entire cover. These words include brave, dedicated, intelligent, diligent, attentive, studious, industrious, outstanding, honest, leaders, etc. I believe this will be a constant reminder for students who look back at the yearbooks later on in their lives that they truly went above and beyond their potential. The title should say 2012-2013 in large bold letters in the top left corner along with a shooting star to symbolize our dreams and goals. These letters should alternate (going up and down) in a chain-like formation. Underneath this, "Richland Collegiate High School of Math Science Engineering" should be written. I think this cover idea is not only neat, but also classy and sophisticated, which will represent us RCHS students perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment